There are many, many different programs to help you purchase a home. Are you a teacher? A police officer? Firefighter? Do you have a lower income? Are you a first time Home Buyer? A Veteran? Do you have many people in your family? In some cases, you don’t need to have any special circumstances to get assistance.
To see if you qualify for any FREE assistance couldn’t be easier.
Follow these simple steps;
1. Just go to the HOWNW website (All caps)
2. Click on “search for a program”
3. Fill out the data i.e.: are you a first time home buyer? How many people in your family? Annual income, Are you a veteran?) Click “next”
4. Check which County you would like ( one or all…) Click “next”
5. Check what type of assistance you want help with (again one or ALL) Click “next”
6. YOUR RESULTS!!
Please feel free to call me anytime if you need assistance finding a few referrals to Lenders many of my clients have had success with in the past.
I can help you find your new home Call, email, or text me so we can talk about your specific needs and how to find you the perfect program and house that is right for YOU! You can look on my web site @ for ALL available homes for sale in the Portland/Metro and surrounding areas.
Five Star award recipient 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 honoring the top 7% of real estate professionals in Oregon. Portland Monthly Magazine.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES
Diversity Specialist, HOWNW
Oregon First, Realtors