FABULOUS SOUTH TABOR LOCATION!Classic 1950 charm & character throughout in this fabulous well cared for home. “Grandma’s House” kept in mostly original condition. Used as a 4 bedroom currently-Featuring hardwoods, coved ceilings, built ins, ceiling fan, large & open windows all in a highly sought after close in location. Many more amenities of this fabulous home are: oversized lot, oversized garage with shop area & a/c, full basement, TWO cozy wood fireplaces, 2 formal bedrooms but possibility for 3 or more, fenced yard, custom covered patio area, soothing pond, laundry room, awesome family room with built in turn table/ surround sound, fireplace & unique table/flooring. There are just too many classic details, amenities and custom features to list. This is a find!! For more information please call, email, or text….
- TERRIFIC TESTIMONIAL FROM RACHEL’S CLIENTS!
- TESTIMONIAL FOR RACHEL SHELLER 7-2017
- Have you wondered how much houses are appreciating in value? How long it takes to sell? Look no further…read on!
- BEAUTIFUL GRESHAM HOME! $399,999 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, RV parking
- The pros and cons of city living.
- Common home-buying pitfalls to avoid!
- Thank you so much for your testimonial, Eric!
- Got the travel bug?
- Three things to consider before buying a townhome.
- The temperature is rising.. here are some tips on how to keep cool!