FABULOUS SOUTH TABOR LOCATION!Classic 1950 charm & character throughout in this fabulous well cared for home. “Grandma’s House” kept in mostly original condition. Used as a 4 bedroom currently-Featuring hardwoods, coved ceilings, built ins, ceiling fan, large & open windows all in a highly sought after close in location. Many more amenities of this fabulous home are: oversized lot, oversized garage with shop area & a/c, full basement, TWO cozy wood fireplaces, 2 formal bedrooms but possibility for 3 or more, fenced yard, custom covered patio area, soothing pond, laundry room, awesome family room with built in turn table/ surround sound, fireplace & unique table/flooring. There are just too many classic details, amenities and custom features to list. This is a find!! For more information please call, email, or text….
- New Real EstateTax Law – 5 Effects to Home ownership and 1 unchanged
- Gorgeous Gresham home! $348,000 3 possible 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, RV parking
- GORGEOUS GRESHAM TOWNHOUSE BY THE GOLF COURSE $174,999
- SELLER and BUYER TESTIMONIAL 12-2017
- 5 Steps To A Bedroom Makeover
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FROM AMY!
- What’s happening in our Market now?
- Client Review from Rachel P.
- Have you wondered how much prices are increasing near you? Here are the latest numbers….
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FROM TIANNA