FABULOUS SOUTH TABOR LOCATION!Classic 1950 charm & character throughout in this fabulous well cared for home. “Grandma’s House” kept in mostly original condition. Used as a 4 bedroom currently-Featuring hardwoods, coved ceilings, built ins, ceiling fan, large & open windows all in a highly sought after close in location. Many more amenities of this fabulous home are: oversized lot, oversized garage with shop area & a/c, full basement, TWO cozy wood fireplaces, 2 formal bedrooms but possibility for 3 or more, fenced yard, custom covered patio area, soothing pond, laundry room, awesome family room with built in turn table/ surround sound, fireplace & unique table/flooring. There are just too many classic details, amenities and custom features to list. This is a find!! For more information please call, email, or text….
- HOW MUCH HAS YOUR PROPERTY INCREASED IN VALUE? LOOK HERE!
- WHY WORK WITH RACHEL?
- $258,900 3 FULL MASTER SUITES-GORGEOUS FAIRVIEW TOWNHOME!
- The Weather’s Still Nice – Get Outside While You Can!
- NEW GRESHAM LISTING ON THE MARKET $299,999 4 bedrooms, 2175 SF Home
- FALL CLEANING! WHAT A CONCEPT! TAKE A LOOK!
- Things to do in Portland – October 2017
- SELLER & BUYER TESTIMONIAL!
- What’s changing in our real estate market…..Days on the market, inventory of homes, and increases in sales price.
- Look Who’s Moving To Portland!