LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION!! This fabulous 1994 year built home really has it all! Great location, charming curb appeal, HUGE master with: full bath, skylights, window seat and walk in closet, 3 full bedrooms (including master), 2 1/2 bathrooms, 2 car garage, new roof (bring installed), large yard, house painted about 6-7 years ago, Open floor plan, spacious living room with cozy gas fireplace, BIG kitchen with eating bar, pantry, and ALL kitchen appliances included. New roof October 2014. RMLS #14170094.WELCOME HOME!!
- TESTIMONIAL FOR RACHEL SHELLER 7-2017
- Have you wondered how much houses are appreciating in value? How long it takes to sell? Look no further…read on!
- BEAUTIFUL GRESHAM HOME! $399,999 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, RV parking
- The pros and cons of city living.
- Common home-buying pitfalls to avoid!
- Thank you so much for your testimonial, Eric!
- Got the travel bug?
- Three things to consider before buying a townhome.
- The temperature is rising.. here are some tips on how to keep cool!
- Why using a realtor is the best choice!