PROGRAMS FOR PORTLAND/METRO & SURROUNDING AREA REAL ESTATE ASSISTANCE IN DOWNPAYMENT, CLOSING COST AND/OR POSSIBLE FREE MONIES TO THOSE WHO QUALIFY…….
There are many, many different programs to help you purchase a home. Are you a teacher? A police officer? Firefighter? Do you have a lower income? Do you have many people in your family? In some cases, you don’t need to have any special circumstances to get assistance.
To see if you qualify for any FREE assistance couldn’t be easier. Follow these simple steps;
- Just go to the HOWNW.com website (All caps)
- Click on “search for a program”
- Fill out the data i.e.: are you a first time homebuyer? How many people in your family? Annual income, Are you a veteran?) Click “next”
- Check which County you would like ( one or all…) Click “next”
- Check what type of assistance you want help with (again one or ALL) Click “next”
- YOUR RESULTS!!
Please feel free to call me anytime if you need assistance finding a few referrals to Lenders many of my clients have had success with in the past.
I can help you find your new home J Call, email, or text me so we can talk about your specific needs and how to find you the perfect program and house that is right for YOU! You can look on my web site for ALL available homes for sale in the Portland/Metro and surrounding areas.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Rachel Sheller –Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES
Diversity Specialist, HOWNW-Oregon First, Realtors