Your in for a treat! 6.45 beautiful ,sprawling acres of land features livestock area, enormous shop area, covered RV & boat parking all situated in the perfect location-close to the city but still in the country! The 1 level home has fresh interior paint, charming knotty pine, cozy fireplace, freshly cleaned carpet, bright kitchen includes all appliances, spacious dining area, converted garage is used as a family room or 4th bedroom but can be easily converted back if you like. New well in 2002, Soothing Koi pond, and Gazebo is just ready and waiting for your spring & summer yard parties. This property features wonderful
peek-a-boo Mt. Hood views. Your sure to fall in love with this fabulous home and property! RMLS# 15641647-Move in ready! Call, email, or text for more information on this wonderful home!
- New Real EstateTax Law – 5 Effects to Home ownership and 1 unchanged
- Gorgeous Gresham home! $348,000 3 possible 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, RV parking
- GORGEOUS GRESHAM TOWNHOUSE BY THE GOLF COURSE $174,999
- SELLER and BUYER TESTIMONIAL 12-2017
- 5 Steps To A Bedroom Makeover
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FROM AMY!
- What’s happening in our Market now?
- Client Review from Rachel P.
- Have you wondered how much prices are increasing near you? Here are the latest numbers….
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FROM TIANNA