Your in for a treat! 6.45 beautiful ,sprawling acres of land features livestock area, enormous shop area, covered RV & boat parking all situated in the perfect location-close to the city but still in the country! The 1 level home has fresh interior paint, charming knotty pine, cozy fireplace, freshly cleaned carpet, bright kitchen includes all appliances, spacious dining area, converted garage is used as a family room or 4th bedroom but can be easily converted back if you like. New well in 2002, Soothing Koi pond, and Gazebo is just ready and waiting for your spring & summer yard parties. This property features wonderful
peek-a-boo Mt. Hood views. Your sure to fall in love with this fabulous home and property! RMLS# 15641647-Move in ready! Call, email, or text for more information on this wonderful home!
- TESTIMONIAL FOR RACHEL SHELLER 7-2017
- Have you wondered how much houses are appreciating in value? How long it takes to sell? Look no further…read on!
- BEAUTIFUL GRESHAM HOME! $399,999 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, RV parking
- The pros and cons of city living.
- Common home-buying pitfalls to avoid!
- Thank you so much for your testimonial, Eric!
- Got the travel bug?
- Three things to consider before buying a townhome.
- The temperature is rising.. here are some tips on how to keep cool!
- Why using a realtor is the best choice!