Fabulous Remodeled 1950’s Home on 6.70 usable Acres of gorgeous land! This wonderful home has been remodeled from the studs out! Newer full tear off roof (approx. 2012), new siding (approx. 2013), new concrete septic tank & septic lines to house ( 2014), Water lines to well (approx. 2011-12′), All newer windows, New water heater (approx 2011-12), all new sheetrock on main floor (walls & ceiling), gorgeous completely remodeled kitchen with Granite & subway tiles, Both bathrooms fully remodeled, all new electrical throughout home and new panel box (2011-12′), finished cozy loft area, and new gleaming hardwood floors. 49 x 36 Barn with electricity, water and two horse stalls. Fenced flat pasture ready for your livestock. This gem of a home has the possibility to build on and will be in very good company in the neighborhood! There is not enough space to describe all of the amenities & features of this wonderful home. RMLS# 15010707 See more information and photos go to my website.
- TERRIFIC TESTIMONIAL FROM RACHEL’S CLIENTS!
- TESTIMONIAL FOR RACHEL SHELLER 7-2017
- Have you wondered how much houses are appreciating in value? How long it takes to sell? Look no further…read on!
- BEAUTIFUL GRESHAM HOME! $399,999 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, RV parking
- The pros and cons of city living.
- Common home-buying pitfalls to avoid!
- Thank you so much for your testimonial, Eric!
- Got the travel bug?
- Three things to consider before buying a townhome.
- The temperature is rising.. here are some tips on how to keep cool!