SELLER SAYS SELL!! This fabulous Remodeled 1950’s Home is right on the border between Boring & Sandy and features 6.70 usable Acres of gorgeous land! This wonderful home has been remodeled from the studs out! Newer full tear off roof (approx. 2012), new siding (approx. 2013), new concrete septic tank & septic lines to house ( 2014), Water lines to well (approx. 2011-12′), All newer windows, New water heater (approx 2011-12), all new sheetrock on main floor (walls & ceiling), gorgeous completely remodeled kitchen with Granite & subway tiles, Both bathrooms fully remodeled, all new electrical throughout home and new panel box (2011-12′), finished small, cozy loft area, and new gleaming hardwood floors. 49 x 36 Barn with electricity, water and two horse stalls. Fenced flat pasture ready for your livestock. This gem of a home has the possibility to build on and will be in very good company in the neighborhood! There is not enough space to describe all of the amenities & features of this wonderful home. RMLS# 15010707 See more information and photos at rachelsheller.com
- New Real EstateTax Law – 5 Effects to Home ownership and 1 unchanged
- Gorgeous Gresham home! $348,000 3 possible 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, RV parking
- GORGEOUS GRESHAM TOWNHOUSE BY THE GOLF COURSE $174,999
- SELLER and BUYER TESTIMONIAL 12-2017
- 5 Steps To A Bedroom Makeover
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FROM AMY!
- What’s happening in our Market now?
- Client Review from Rachel P.
- Have you wondered how much prices are increasing near you? Here are the latest numbers….
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FROM TIANNA