Your really in for a treat! This absolutely darling home screams charm and pride of ownership! New roof & exterior paint in 2014, New windows, slider and exterior doors in 2005 & 2008, New high end 26 X 12 trex deck in 2011, Water and septic lines replaced in 2007/2008, remodeled kitchen with granite and all kitchen appliances included! gorgeous hardwood floors, open & bright home with a welcoming feel! Detached 1 car garage, private park-like backyard. Perfect location! You can walk to Historic downtown Gresham, Spring water trail, Main City park, Movie theatre, Library and so very much more! Call me for more information on this fabulous home!! RMLS#15633885
- TERRIFIC TESTIMONIAL FROM RACHEL’S CLIENTS!
- TESTIMONIAL FOR RACHEL SHELLER 7-2017
- Have you wondered how much houses are appreciating in value? How long it takes to sell? Look no further…read on!
- BEAUTIFUL GRESHAM HOME! $399,999 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, RV parking
- The pros and cons of city living.
- Common home-buying pitfalls to avoid!
- Thank you so much for your testimonial, Eric!
- Got the travel bug?
- Three things to consider before buying a townhome.
- The temperature is rising.. here are some tips on how to keep cool!