WELCOME HOME to your private oasis! This gorgeous home is situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on a generous .25 acre lot. This open & bright home features large, bright windows, 4 full bedrooms with 3 full baths, vaulted ceilings, BIG kitchen, remodeled or updated bathrooms, newer, plush carpet on the main floor, new beautiful laminate flooring on the lower level, custom deck looking over a private, soothing back yard. The deck is just waiting for you to entertain or sit and relax the day away! This special home has an extra long driveway which might work for RV parking. the garage is oversized with a small shop area. All situated in Tigard school district. See more information on this fabulous home see Rachel’s website. RMLS #15030164
- TESTIMONIAL FOR RACHEL SHELLER 7-2017
- Have you wondered how much houses are appreciating in value? How long it takes to sell? Look no further…read on!
- BEAUTIFUL GRESHAM HOME! $399,999 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, RV parking
- The pros and cons of city living.
- Common home-buying pitfalls to avoid!
- Thank you so much for your testimonial, Eric!
- Got the travel bug?
- Three things to consider before buying a townhome.
- The temperature is rising.. here are some tips on how to keep cool!
- Why using a realtor is the best choice!