Lovingly cared for and meticulously maintained for over 27 years. This well-kept home screams “PRIDE OF OWNERSHIP.”
One owner for the past 27 years and every inch of this home is and has been cared for. Some of the features of this home are : Newer vinyl windows & slider. Newer water heater, custom fireplace & hearth (about 8 years ago), full tear off roof in approx. 2000, French drain in backyard, Bright solar tubs, plus two remodeled bathrooms with granite. BIG & BRIGHT kitchen with solar tub, hardwood floors, pantry, eating area and ALL appliances included. Master suite with double closets, closet organizers & bench window seat overlooking gorgeous garden area. Formal entry with hardwood floors and cathedral ceilings, Two cozy fireplaces, oversized 2 car garage with opener and small shop area. 11 X 10 bonus area in lower level that could have a wall added to create 4th bedroom and spacious laundry room. Take a journey through the lush, mature landscaped sprawling yard. With an expansive .21 acre lot there are paths and private osais’ around every corner. The garden areas feature perennial flowers which are surprisingly low maintenance. Let yourself relax around the custom water feature and pond (new pump 8/15) in one of the many sitting areas or just enjoy from the privacy of your own deck.
You’re in for a real treat! We don’t often see the level of attention and detail this home offers you. WELCOME HOME!
- New Real EstateTax Law – 5 Effects to Home ownership and 1 unchanged
- Gorgeous Gresham home! $348,000 3 possible 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 baths, RV parking
- GORGEOUS GRESHAM TOWNHOUSE BY THE GOLF COURSE $174,999
- SELLER and BUYER TESTIMONIAL 12-2017
- 5 Steps To A Bedroom Makeover
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FROM AMY!
- What’s happening in our Market now?
- Client Review from Rachel P.
- Have you wondered how much prices are increasing near you? Here are the latest numbers….
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FROM TIANNA