Your in for a treat! This beautiful 1951 year built home has it all on a HUGE lot! The 1950’s charm is kept in tact, but features many important upgrades, replacements and remodeling for you! 2 spacious bedrooms, a bathroom so big you can square-dance in it (not really, but it’s BIG!), ENORMOUS .23 Acre flat lot (Dividable?), Oversized detached garage, Large 29 X 12 back deck perfect for star gazing, entertaining or just relaxing. New exterior paint, carpet, hot water heater, furnace and attic insulation. The roof, windows, plumbing, and GORGEOUS laminate flooring have al been replaced within the past 10 years! Cozy gas fireplace, remodeled kitchen with brand new cabinets and custom pot rack plus, ALL kitchen appliances included (Fridge, Stove, Dishwasher). This Sparkling clean Glendover home also features a spacious utility room with new cabinets & counter top, and classic 1950’s charm throughout with arches/built ins and more! See me on my website…RMLS#15531190
- Have you wondered how much houses are appreciating in value? How long it takes to sell? Look no further…read on!
- BEAUTIFUL GRESHAM HOME! $399,999 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, RV parking
- The pros and cons of city living.
- Common home-buying pitfalls to avoid!
- Thank you so much for your testimonial, Eric!
- Got the travel bug?
- Three things to consider before buying a townhome.
- The temperature is rising.. here are some tips on how to keep cool!
- Why using a realtor is the best choice!
- Fellas, this one’s for you!