DECORATING FOR FALL
Can you believe that the first day of fall was September 23rd, 2015?
My goodness, time flies. Since fall is upon us, this might mean that your home is in need of some fall decor updates. Fall provides the opportunity to update your decor with deep bolder colors and unique accents. Below are some tips you might want to incorporate into your fall home decor:
- Vintage Finds – try browsing your local thrift shop to find unique and often times, affordable goods. Not only can vintage finds add unique touches to your decor, it is also a great way to be eco-friendly because you are recycling old items as opposed to purchasing new ones.
- Neutrals – neutral colors can add a warm and elegant look to any room. Try incorporating neutrals with a pop of color for contrast.
- Warm Wood – warm wood can give your home a vintage and rustic feel. If you are looking for a rustic touch, try adding some wood accent to your decor.
- Bold Accent Colors – try decorating with deep accent colors like yellows, blues and orange. When pairing neutral colors with these bold accents, it can give a room a burst of personality and charm.
- Textures and Patterns – when done subtly, a bold texture and/or pattern can give a room tenacity without being overbearing. Try adding unique, contrasting, yet complimentary textures and patterns to your rooms to add a hint of creativity and personality.
Thanks you Mark Alto with Summit funding for this wonderful article.
for more information on staging your home and getting it ready to sell call, email, or text me anytime.