Welcome Home! RARE, one owner home has been lovingly cared for and maintained since new! This gorgeous home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms (both full baths have been remodeled/updated), 2 oversized car garage with room for a good sized shop/work area, large living room with vaulted ceilings and cozy wood fireplace, fabulous 19 X 14 family room with another cozy fireplace, and wood wainscoting, plus big fenced, private backyard all situated in one of Gresham’s highly sought after neighborhoods. Sam Barlow School district.
Remodeled (In approx. 1999), bright, great room concept kitchen includes all appliances, new neutral flooring, and vaulted ceilings. The expansive dining room also has vaulted ceilings and a slider to your gorgeous deck that overlooks your private, fenced back yard. AHS Home warranty included!
Move in ready and just waiting for you to can it HOME!! RMLS#15077480
- TERRIFIC TESTIMONIAL FROM RACHEL’S CLIENTS!
- TESTIMONIAL FOR RACHEL SHELLER 7-2017
- Have you wondered how much houses are appreciating in value? How long it takes to sell? Look no further…read on!
- BEAUTIFUL GRESHAM HOME! $399,999 4 bed, 3 bath, 3 car garage, RV parking
- The pros and cons of city living.
- Common home-buying pitfalls to avoid!
- Thank you so much for your testimonial, Eric!
- Got the travel bug?
- Three things to consider before buying a townhome.
- The temperature is rising.. here are some tips on how to keep cool!