Welcome Home! RARE, one owner home has been lovingly cared for and maintained since new! This gorgeous home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms (both full baths have been remodeled/updated), 2 oversized car garage with room for a good sized shop/work area, large living room with vaulted ceilings and cozy wood fireplace, fabulous 19 X 14 family room with another cozy fireplace, and wood wainscoting, plus big fenced, private backyard all situated in one of Gresham’s highly sought after neighborhoods. Sam Barlow School district.
Remodeled (In approx. 1999), bright, great room concept kitchen includes all appliances, new neutral flooring, and vaulted ceilings. The expansive dining room also has vaulted ceilings and a slider to your gorgeous deck that overlooks your private, fenced back yard. AHS Home warranty included!
Move in ready and just waiting for you to can it HOME!! RMLS#15077480
- 9 Ways homeowners can save on utility costs
- A low home appraisal can stall mortgage approval
- Home maintenance: your fall to-do list
- To the suburbs and beyond …
- 5 Tips to add attractive value to your home
- Typical Commute times to Portland from surrounding Cities
- How to avoid over-improving your property
- Spice up your front porch for fall
- Make a statement with your entryway
- The real spin on ceiling fans