Welcome Home! RARE, one owner home has been lovingly cared for and maintained since new! This gorgeous home features 4 spacious bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms (both full baths have been remodeled/updated), 2 oversized car garage with room for a good sized shop/work area, large living room with vaulted ceilings and cozy wood fireplace, fabulous 19 X 14 family room with another cozy fireplace, and wood wainscoting, plus big fenced, private backyard all situated in one of Gresham’s highly sought after neighborhoods. Sam Barlow School district.
Remodeled (In approx. 1999), bright, great room concept kitchen includes all appliances, new neutral flooring, and vaulted ceilings. The expansive dining room also has vaulted ceilings and a slider to your gorgeous deck that overlooks your private, fenced back yard. AHS Home warranty included!
Move in ready and just waiting for you to can it HOME!! RMLS#15077480
- Buying a home will be getting more expensive – buy now!
- How to spot the next hot neighborhood
- SELLER TESTIMONIAL
- Home-buying lingo for beginners
- Thinking about flipping a house?
- SELLING YOUR HOME ? How much is it worth?
- Testimonial from a happy client!
- Most current RE stats for Portland-Metro
- CLIENT TESTIMONIAL FOR RACHEL SHELLER
- $499,999~4.92 Private acres in Boring with 5300 SF shop/office, garage plus 3 more outbuildings.RMLS #18293046