The Portland metro area saw mostly gains this April, with new listings leading the way. There were 4,210 new listings, a 5.5% increase over April 2018 (3,990) and a 20.1% increase over the 3,504 offered last month in March 2019. This was the strongest April for new listings in the area since 2010, when 4,713 were offered.
Pending sales, at 3,102 in April, increased 3.1% over April 2018 (3,008) and 13.3% over March 2019 (2,738).
There were 2,409 closings in the region in April, a 10.4% increase over March 2019 (2,183) but a decrease of 4.5% from the 2,523 closings recorded last year in April 2018
Total market time decreased in April to 53 days, with inventory holding steady at 2.2 months. There were 5,400 active residential listings
in the Portland metro area in April
Average and Median Sale Prices
Comparing 2019 to 2018 through April, the average sale price has increased 0.3% from $444,600 to $445,900. In the same comparison, the median sale price has increased 1.2% from $395,000 to $399,600.
For more information how these stats effect you and the value of your home please call, email, or text. I LOVE Real Estate.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Five Star award Winner 2011-2019 honoring the top 7% of
real estate professionals in Oregon.
Rachel Sheller, Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI,
SRES,MASTERS CIRCLE, Earth Advantage Broker, Diversity Specialist-HOWNW, -Certified Staging Agent, Oregon First, Washington First
Direct: 503.380.9634, Email- firstname.lastname@example.org
View this ALL available Houses on the market on my website.
Licensed in the State of Oregon and Washington
My business is referral based.
If you’ve enjoyed my service, please refer me!
- GORGEOUS GRESHAM HOME~4 beds, 3 baths, 3 car garage, Big yard RMLS#20492531
- FABULOUS Gresham home In Barlow Schools Dist. $339,999
- GORGEOUS OREGON CITY 1 LEVEL HOME ON 1 ACRE! $564,999 RMLS #20252786
- Brass Is Back-How to Use Brass: 5 Key Tips
- Homeland Security Declares Real Estate ‘Essential,’ But …
- TURNING A BEDROOM INTO A LUX BEDROOM
- PORTLAND METRO WEEKLY MARKET ACTIVITY!!
- 5 Ways to Be Productive While Social Distancing
- Refreshing your deck doesn’t have to be difficult or expensive!
- 8 Things You Can Do Right Now to Boost Your Health