5 Ways to add “curb appeal” value to your home
- Wash up — Power wash the exterior to remove dirt build-up and other debris. Clean off the roof and gutters, and don’t forget the windows. Wash them inside and out to keep natural light flowing freely throughout the home’s interior.
- Outside updates — Re-stain the deck or reseal the patio, if needed. Make sure fencing is in good condition.
- Prune and trim — Highlight your yard by pruning all trees and other plants. Keep the lawn mowed and weed the garden beds. Add small potted plants to increase color and greenery. Consider hiring a professional if yard work is not your specialty.
- Attention to detail — Keep your front door looking fresh with a new coat of paint, or consider replacing the door, if necessary. Make sure house numbers stand out and the doorbell works. Don’t forget the mailbox. It should be upright, secure and aesthetically pleasing.
- Pop of color — Add interest with a new doormat or fill window boxes with bright flowers. Choose colors that complement your home’s exterior.
For more information on what to to get ready to sell so you can get the best price possible, please call, email, or text anytime.
Five Star award recipient 2011-2018 honoring the top 7% of real estate professionals in Oregon.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Rachel Sheller, Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES
MASTERS CIRCLE, Earth Advantage Broker, Diversity Specialist-HOWNW
CSA-Certified Staging Agent, Oregon First, Realtors
View ALL available Houses on the market on my website.
Licensed in the State of Oregon
***I’M ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP YOU AND YOUR REFERRALS***