DECORATING FOR FALL
Can you believe that the first day of fall was September 23rd, 2015?
My goodness, time flies. Since fall is upon us, this might mean that your home is in need of some fall decor updates. Fall provides the opportunity to update your decor with deep bolder colors and unique accents. Below are some tips you might want to incorporate into your fall home decor:
- Vintage Finds – try browsing your local thrift shop to find unique and often times, affordable goods. Not only can vintage finds add unique touches to your decor, it is also a great way to be eco-friendly because you are recycling old items as opposed to purchasing new ones.
- Neutrals – neutral colors can add a warm and elegant look to any room. Try incorporating neutrals with a pop of color for contrast.
- Warm Wood – warm wood can give your home a vintage and rustic feel. If you are looking for a rustic touch, try adding some wood accent to your decor.
- Bold Accent Colors – try decorating with deep accent colors like yellows, blues and orange. When pairing neutral colors with these bold accents, it can give a room a burst of personality and charm.
- Textures and Patterns – when done subtly, a bold texture and/or pattern can give a room tenacity without being overbearing. Try adding unique, contrasting, yet complimentary textures and patterns to your rooms to add a hint of creativity and personality.
Thanks you Mark Alto with Summit funding for this wonderful article.
for more information on staging your home and getting it ready to sell call, email, or text me anytime.
Posted in Real Estate
Tagged 103 Hood Street Oregon City, 1040 SE 64th, 1129 SW Walulla Dr., 1205 SW Cardinell #406, 1205 SW Cardinell #705, 1205 SW Cardinell Dr #204, 1205 SW Cardinell Dr #510, 1205 SW Cardinell Dr #602. Cardinell Condos, 14619 SE Caruthers, 14819 SE Caruthers, 14819 SE Caruthers Street, 1804 SE Ironwood, 2170 SE Elliott Place, 2930 SE 167th, 7914 N Albina, add value to your home, adding light to a dark room, Back to work program, beaverton homes f, Beaverton Homes for sale, Cardinell View Loft, clackamas homes for sale, Clackamas Houses for sale, clackamas real estate, clean closet out, Condo for Sale, Damascus houses for sale, damascus real estate, down payment assistance programs, downtown portland condos, FALL DECOR, FALL DECORE, FIVE STAR 2016, FIVE STAR WINNER 2011, FIVE STAR WINNER 2012, FIVE STAR WINNER 2013, FIVE STAR WINNER 2014, FIVE STAR WINNER 2015, Gresham Condo, gresham homes, Gresham homes for sale, Gresham houses for sale, gresham real estate, Happy Valley Houses for sale, homes for sale, houses for sale, how do I know if I'm ready to buy?, latest market info, milwaukie homes for sale, milwaulkie real estate, N portland, NE Portland, north portland, North portland homes for sale, oregon re, oregon real estate, portland, Portland condo, portland condo for sale, Portland Condos, Portland homes for sale, portland house, portland housing, portland info, portland metro housing, portland r, portland real estate, portland real estate market, portland realotr, Portland State University, PSU, PSU condo, PSU housing, Ra, rach, racheksheller, rachel ells portland condos, Rachel selles houses, rachel sells condos, rachel sells homes in portland, rachel sells houses, rachel sells portland homes, Rachel sells portland houses, rachel sells portlanf houses, rachel sheller, Rachel sheller's blog, Rachel your realtor, rachel's Blog, rachel's bog, rachelsheller, rachelsheller.com, real estate, real estate agent, realtor, remodele house. getting ready to sell, Sandy homes for sale, sandy real estate, SE Home for sale, smart technology in homes, Summer selling, time to sell?, tips on decluttering, Troutdale homes for sale, why buy now?