Un-deck the halls, and clear the clutter
By exercising your decision-making skills, decluttering can actually increase your confidence and help you feel good about yourself, says PsychologyToday.com. Start off the new year by getting organized and you may be surprised at how empowering it feels.
- Schedule it. Set aside time to declutter and treat it like an appointment you can’t miss.
- Deal with mental clutter first. Put away your phone and other distractions. If you feel resistant to organizing, stop and write down your thoughts on paper. This may help you clear your mind and tackle the task at hand.
- Pick a small project. Limit yourself to one drawer or cabinet at a time. “Your resistance will always win if you expect yourself to do a large project all at once,” says com.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes. Sort as quickly as possible until the timer goes off. Put things into three piles: keep, maybe and donate. Seeing progress will motivate you to keep going.
- Get rid of the donate pile. Put it in your car or schedule a donation pickup ASAP. You’ll feel satisfied when you’ve completed the task, plus you can start enjoying that decluttered space right away.Five Star award Winner 2011- 2018 honoring the top 7% of real estate professionals in Oregon.IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Rachel Sheller, Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES, Diversity Specialist-HOWNW, Earth Advantage Broker, MASTERS CIRCLE, CSA-Certified Staging Agent, Oregon First, Washington First
Direct 503.380.9634, Email- email@example.com
View ALL available Houses on the market on my website
Licensed in the State of Oregon and Washington
My business is referral based.
If you’ve enjoyed my service, please refer me!
Posted in Boring homes for sale, Damascus homes for Sale, Estacada homes, Fairview homes for sale, gresham homes, Happy Valley homes for sale, Hillsboro homes, Lacamas Shores, milwaukie homes for sale, Mt. Hood homes, N Portland Homes for sale, NE Portland Homes for Sale, NW HOMES FOR SALE, rachel sheller, Real Estate, SE PORTLAND HOMES FOR SALE, SW PORTLAND HOMES, Testimonials, TIGARD HOMES FOR SALE, Troutdale homes for sale, Uncategorized, Washington properties, Wood Village homes for sale
Tagged dream home, future home, Gresham, Home, homes, House, houses, market in oregon, oregon city, oregon homes for sale, Oregon houses for sale, oregon real estate, oregon real estate market, Oregon Realtor, Oregon realty, portland, portland market, rachel, rachel sheller, real estate, realtor, realty, sheller