Designers across the country seem to agree on only one thing: Interior style is all about mixing it up for a bold contrast of whatever you like.
• Handcrafted elements: From a headboard to a chair to a framed mirror, any piece that looks like it was made by an artisan will be right at home.
• Taupe, the new gray: Yesterday’s cool gray palette is starting to be replaced by warm beige and sandy taupe.
• Pewter, gunmetal, matte black, gold, and brass: Designers are all over the map when it comes to choosing the best finish on cabinet hardware and bathroom fixtures.
• Faux-wood porcelain tile: Less expensive and easier to install, faux materials are gaining acceptance over the naturals.
• Floral patterns: Bedding, pillows, upholstered chairs, and wallpaper will be blooming in a home store near you.
Five Star award recipient 2011-2018 honoring the top 7% of real estate professionals in Oregon.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Rachel Sheller, Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES, MASTERS CIRCLE, Earth Advantage Broker, Diversity Specialist-HOWNW, CSA-Certified Staging Agent
Oregon First, Realtors
View ALL available Houses on the market on my website
Licensed in the State of Oregon
***I’M ALWAYS HAPPY TO HELP YOU AND YOUR REFERRALS***