I have worked with Rachel Sheller on four different home sales/purchases over the last five years. I recommend her regularly when someone tells me they are thinking of buying or selling their home. Of the people I have referred to Rachel, we have all had the same experience:
- Consistent- she follows through with what she says she will do and then goes above and beyond. She caught several mistakes made by other parties in my transaction and helped to get them corrected.
- Flexible- She regularly has gone out of her way to make things happen for me when I am on a tight schedule.
- Communication- I hear horror stories of people working with agents that are bad about getting back to them. Rachel has a very short turn around when responding to my calls, emails, texts, She also is very detail oriented in how she walks people through each stage of buying and selling. Rachel is highly adaptable in her communication style… giving me lots of details when needed and only key bullet points when that’s what I requested.
- Customer service: Rachel is caring and understanding. The nature of real estate is amazingly stressful. Rachel is a pro and understands this. Her level of customer service is outstanding.
- Referrals: Rachel comes so highly recommended that she is able to work off of referrals and returning clients. She is ranked in the top of her field. If you work with her, you will understand why she has achieved the reputation she has.
If you are considering buying or selling, I can’t recommend Rachel enough.
Five Star award Winner 2011-2019 honoring the top 7% of real estate professionals in Oregon.
IT’S A GOOD LIFE!!
Rachel Sheller, Principal Broker, Realtor, CRS, ABR, GRI, SRES, MASTERS CIRCLE, Earth Advantage Broker, Diversity Specialist-HOWNW, CSA-Certified Staging Agent, Oregon First, Washington First
Direct 503.380.9634, Email- email@example.com
View an accurate list of ALL available Houses on the market on my website
Licensed in the State of Oregon and Washington m
My business is referral based.
If you’ve enjoyed my service, please refer me!